2011年9月7日星期三

lancers just don't have much hope Tera Gold Cheap of keeping aggro

The amount of time players spentTera Online Gold doing deathmatches and duels lead to some specific feedback pertaining to both. Fans of deathmatches have been calling for a more intuitive deathmatch info panel, including the ability to track wins and loses per team, an indicator for who has been eliminated in an ongoing round, and rematches with the click of a button (currently, all players have to re-sign up after a match is over.)

I had a blast. This is the first time I've gotten to play and I have to say all those live streams and vids make it look easy! Fortunately the Island of Dawn slowly ramps up in difficulty so I had time to get used to the controls and learn how to react to action combat vs the more standard tab and pound keys gamestyle I'm used to.

Without the taunt, lancers just don't have much hope Tera Gold Cheap of keeping aggro on anything while in a party.No matter how much I don't want to agree with this because I love Tera, I do agree with it... I also wonder why it's taking them so long. It was pretty odd to me that its been almost a year since fgt2 and this is all we had to see during the cpe >_< Maybe they were working backwards from 60 down to 1 and that's why heh...


Related articles: http://gameaionkinah.blogspot.com/2011/09/tera-online-gold-i-find-it-awesome-that.html

没有评论:

发表评论