2011年9月13日星期二

Entertainment want to take a moment to thank the dedicated fansite owners

  En Masse hit a huge milestone in January by launching and configuring, for the first time, our final remote game server hardware. Until now, we've used in-house, temporary hardware for our servers. Not anymore! This is the final hardware you'll log into when you join the game. The Community Play Event will help us test this configuration and make adjustments. As you might imagine, bringing a game like TERA to life in North America is no mean feat, and getting our servers right is extremely important.

We here at En Masse Entertainment want to take a moment to thank the dedicated fansite owners and staffers of the TERA community. Your tireless efforts have yielded populous, constructive communities and we thoroughly enjoy watching them evolve and participating in their growth. We would like to also make special mention of some of the fansites and fan projects that have been covering TERA for the better part of a year .

The first series of quests briefly introduce the Island of Dawn and my role in the greater story. The first NPC I meet is Axelle, who I glimpsed at the end of the cut scene. She welcomes me and sends me to the next breadcrumb, giving me a slight boost in experience and a bit of what I like to call "walking around money." I'll need that soon enough. I come to the bridge leading from the arrival platform to the Island of Dawn proper. The NPCs subtly direct me forward—there are two kinds of quests, "story quests" that advance the game (denoted with red !s, ?s and *s), and yellow "zone quests," which are optional but generally a good way to get experience.

没有评论:

发表评论