2011年9月24日星期六

I'm relieved Tera Gold

As we mentioned previously, based on Cheap RS Gold feedback from our Focus Group testers, character customization and appearance is an aspect of the game that players feel very strongly about. We’re exploring ways to build and improve this area across the board, from character creation to character equipment. We are making a lot of changes based on player feedback, and we look forward to revealing those changes!


The navy will divert a fleet to carry soldiers and researchers to the Island of Dawn. My brother Kubel will command the military contingent. Now an archon I've never met is talking about me and my books. He's repeating the phrase "across disciplines" like it's going out of style. I can see where this is leading: to me heading up the research effort. Flattering, but I can't exactly say, "I'll think about it," can I?

Heading to Velika for big meeting. Rumors like wildfire around campus. For once, they aren't about the war. First pegasus ride. Almost lost my lunch. But the colors...must see them to believe. Exhilarating, amazing ride. Welcome to Velika! Next stop: Collegium Arcane. Taking the long way--I think I'm being followed. Guy in a dark cloak. Maybe just nerves. He's gone now.

Mystery guy is gone. I'm relieved Tera Gold (obviously) but frustrated--I wish I'd gotten a better look at him. Who shadows me? Angry historians? Mystery guy is now ahead of me somehow--but how? Either I'm going crazy, or... In any case, this ends now. I'm going to confront him.



related articles: http://bloguay.com/teraitems/2011/09/22/nestled-in-a-craggy-vale-along-the-eastern-buy-eden-gold-coast-of-arun/
http://bloguay.com/buyrunescapegoldhere/2011/09/22/they-shared-quite-a-bit-of-info-on-character-buy-cheap-rs-gold-creation/

没有评论:

发表评论