2011年9月9日星期五

 I really want to take the time to thank you

  After dispatching a few more sporewalkers, we receive a new direction. We're to meet up with a pair of Federation agents hiding at the forest's edge on the border of the Orcan Bivouac, an enemy outpost and staging area. Leander warns us that our discoveries in previous quests indicate a "source of power" has been detected in the east. If by power he meant brute force, he was right.

I really want to take the time to thank 오감 (Ogam) who helped me get to 50 more than most people realize. He does not get enough credit. I was usually a bit ahead of him in experience, but he was always ahead in quests; therefore he would have to find the new areas to level and tell me about them so I never had to do any searching. It was extremely convenient for me. If it had not been for him I would not have been the first 50. I'd also like to thank Krycera for showing all of us how good fake death really is. I'm also going to thank Naruto because I think he needs more attention.

Hello, my name is Dog. I am 22 years old and have been playing games since I was very young. I'd have to say that my favorite game of all time is Lineage 2. I loved everything about that game. In Starcraft 2, I was in the top 200 for roughly seven weeks before I got tired of the game. It was very stressful to me. Also, in Aion I was the first level 50 cleric in NA / EU. I played many other games but didn't really achieve anything else worth mentioning.

没有评论:

发表评论