2011年8月31日星期三

Tera items- I had two special abilitie

The controls were simple enough for an FPS and MMO hybrid; everything was set up just like a standard FPS with a few exceptions. Hitting the spacebar Tera Gold Cheap caused you to jump, but if you hit the button again in mid-air your jetpack (which is on all battleframes) would blast off, allowing you to reach new locations or rain fire down upon your foes. Additionally, pressing the numeric keys on your keyboard would unleash one of the special abilities loaded into the battleframe you were wearing.

For example, when I began my first mission I had two special abilities. One allowed me to drop like a 20-ton load of bricks upon my enemies, causing damage in an area around me that would increase the higher I was when I used the ability. The other was a rushing assault tactic that would launch me toward my foe where I could bludgeon him to death with my meatier, more muscular arms.

Way, way back in 2007 a brilliant man, Michael Jensen who we all know as "Metaing", Tera Itemstook a break from his career as a processor architect to indulge his passion for Anarchy Online and bring his significant help to the project. On Metaing's first day he was able to suggest more efficient ways of developing our encounters and tweaking our systems. I remember thinking how lucky we were to have someone this sharp interested in helping us and again marveled at the world of Anarchy Online and how the players would pull together and do anything to preserve and improve that world.


Related articles: http://buygoldforsaless.blogspot.com/2011/08/buy-rs-gold-you-can-check-out-sneak.html 
http://riftgold2u.bloggproffs.se/2011/08/30/tera-gold-now-that-sigificant-changes-are-no-longer-going-to-be-made/

没有评论:

发表评论