2011年7月22日星期五

What should I should not playing RS Gold


I like the people, the legend online play for nearly three years, listening to a friend, said of the Tera Gold, to friends and on the.

I like playing the game before first is in the comments, look at DianNaoBao saw on the news of the RS Gold the9 agent, heard that also is spent big price, and should be well worth a play of the game. At least nine cities you won't let the big price going to waste it. I know a little late, 3 districts have already can't activate. Friends are 3 area, they all waiting for me. I'm waiting for 9 cities, also don't know to be to when then can wait until 3 areas can be activated. Route?

Waiting at the same time, in order to meet the curiosity of the RS Gold, every day is the RS Gold zone and look around. See article does a lot of, is all in the plug and compatriots said the game quality. Always use the disdain the plug. Or you'll seal off all use bots account, or let all people can use bots. You so waited decided to, you know hurt many want to play fair players, the real players. How many players because the game lost fair fun and give up such a good network game ell I also fear, because I didn't use bots plugging.

And that what honor value. If you really want to sealing plug, you also know that Chinese players play. That you still get honor value? Is still not too mess? Also let China people kill each other? You say you get the honor value, the number of people just waiting to kill to change? Now online in China is such a situation, you also added fuel to the fire. Darling to copy the connection dozen not finished the life. You can wait. You plug the seal clean and then speak. All say your sealing plug the thunder heavy rain single-point calibration hope you can take some skills, take some real motivation, and hurry up work on it.

Also inform those who kill people have to honor. You think the boring Ella a game, for some equipment, so keep the body and kill people. People play the game, and quality in all this reflects the ell alas.

I have not playing Buying WOW Gold, if any, may not heard. Maybe you don't play, not in this disorderly speak, play later maybe changed. But also can only say that I become that pushed the game I didn't want to become players. But now I am not playing. The occasion will say.

Other doesn’t say. More say more gas.

没有评论:

发表评论