2011年7月21日星期四

I'm confused that I want to earn RS Gold the best I could

Through the window and door, looking at twinkling stars, ignored the charming beautiful picture. I have been looking for RS Gold, search on the way, a dream, a slim hope, in the heart of the sun.

Lilies filled with the hill, and the wind affably swaying sorghum, unknown worms, some in the brazenly sang flying on wild goose son of limitations, I looked at the distance, in the heart of composer, infinite frustration not disappointed!

Under the roof jingle bells, the blessing before the court of the yellow imperceptible. Although I be ruthless cruelty years, was wounded, I like to go to the forest lost direction, is like a bird with broken wings.

Where is my house? There is my beloved girl? The wind my flower has been missing, rain fell in the valley but didn't know where to go to, the sad lonely a confused, and irrigation evergreen cane like air to fill the window plug. How many years of life, just like you can't play water stray? Get is inexplicable vicissitudes of life: leaving no flowers and foil, its ships offer of sadness.

As usual, this does not flow fear front have difficulties and obstacles Buying WOW Gold, because the ocean, lock to run, run in all the helpless! The sun sank and the moon, the moon was a star, a dark star, even all the confidence not disappear wall, no matter what I do, we all still have oneself like iron back! The family, love, friendship is power, cloudy, rainy day, tomorrow is hope! Life without speaking, no going back in the west mountain to see climb degree is the sunset?

没有评论:

发表评论